Buying a Home in Sanibel and Captiva FL
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs is a significant and often stressful time. Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible. We are experts in the area, and once we learn what it is that you’re looking for, finding your dream home is simple.
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with our professional team will make the process much more efficient!
"Ratings speak for themselves. I would simply add that we have purchased 2 homes and sold 1 using this team. Repeat use speaks volumes to me and so it should to others. Decades of local knowledge and experience on both sides of real estate transactions keep me coming back to them. They know the market and they know what theyare doing and they are highly ethical and very responsive."
"Steve has been very helpful in several transactions for us. I recommend them."
"Great company and more importantly great people. We would recommend them as a results realtor! Our Florida Condominium was sold within one week at top dollar at that time (2015). Showings were always conducted by one of their personnel."